Taught by our Birth and Postpartum Doula – Kayla Shuler
Please Note – This is our most popular class and it fills up very quickly, please book ahead as we keep virtual classes small.
This is a comprehensive class on adjusting to a newborn in your home.
- Understanding common newborn procedures in the hospital
- Understanding Skin-to-skin
- Understanding the basics of diapering, cord care, bathing, and assessment of your baby
- Understanding early days of feeding and normal newborn feeding patterns
- Bringing baby home: what to expect the first weeks
- Circumcised and un-circumcised penis care
- Infant sleeping
- Bonding with your baby
- Comfort techniques