This class covers everything from our Natural Birth Class…A Natural Childbirth Class dedicated to learning movements, positioning, coping and natural birth techniques to move easily and successfully through your labor.We will focus on positioning for the phases of labor, coming back into yourself and working with baby as well as how to communicate with your partner, doula and provider successfully.
This class is meant for mom’s with a primary goal of natural and unmedicated childbirth in a hospital setting. However, it will be adjusted for anyone that signs up – i.e. Twin Pregnancy, Homebirth, Plans for Epidurals or other medications, etc.
- At home labor
- partner positions,
- recommendations for natural labor Inductions
- Labor with inductions and protocols to be prepared for
- Arrival at Hospital – Protocols for local hospitals
- Birth Plans
- When things don’t go as planned
- Non Medical Pain Relief Options
- Breathing down
- Laboring Down